Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Start to finish


My day started in fog and mist...sort of like me.

In the middle were all sorts of things I should have taken pictures of, but didn't.
Like the massage chair in our conference room at work. Our bosses provided 15 minute massages (from a professional, not from them personally!) for everyone as encouragement through a very busy time. Or like the huge mall I visited (mostly because it was near another errand and I figured I'd get my walk in while checking out the mall....it has an Apple store!). Or like the lovely lunch I had from Earth Fare. Or the incredible spinach tortelonni I had for supper. Or the racks and racks of tubes waiting for me at work.

But I didn't photograph any of that.

The day ended (well, it was actually after midnight by the time I got home from work) with me putting away groceries purchased much earlier at earth fare. Doesn't this pasta look great?!

1 comment:

MaryD said...

I like this. Beginning gray and foggy, ending with colors and texture. Life is like that sometimes, isn't it!