Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday's walk

Today I parked at the grocery store and walked down the main street of my little town. It's hard to see what's there when driving! I discovered a branch of the library that I had no idea existed!



This shop caught my eye. It said "evening appointments available." I'm not sure what that is about. Wardrobe consultation?


I made a detour into a subdivision, and saw these lovelies; I don't think I've ever noticed flowers like them before, and do not know what they are.


At the end of the subdivision was a "lake trail," which looks like probably followed the lake all the way around. Now this is a trail I would enjoy walking, but it was all wooded, and not another soul to be seen, and I was a little hesitant to walk it alone (that, and I'd already been walking a good while and needed to be getting back). Maybe another day.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

I like these, that last one is especially nice.