Friday, March 14, 2008

Trees: my friends/my enemies

I love the signs of new life, the swelling buds, the variety of blossoms, the eventual green baby leaves, and the contrast of the blooming trees with the lovely grace of the bare branches some trees still retain.

My body is not so happy. I'm allergic to a variety of trees, and this year the reaction has manifest in hearing and dental problems. Good grief.

I don't think any of these particular beauties are the ones causing me grief, however.





3 comments:

Sandie said...

I like looking at your flowers because it means the warmer weather is usually heading my way.

Katrina said...

Those particular beauties *do* cause me grief! Your photos are beautiful, though, and photos don't make me sneeze! :)

MaryD said...

my nose got all itchy in sympathy thinking of you! the first two pictures are my favorites-- they seem especially beautiful!